Cardiologist - Dr B M Goyal
MBBS, MD, DM
FACC, FSCAI (USA)
HOD & Chief Interventional Cardiologist
Director - Cardiac Sciences of Apex Group of Hospitals
Dr. B M Goyal is a well-accomplished and renowned Interventional Cardiologist with experience of 17 years and more. He holds the degrees of MBBS, MD( Internal Medicine), DM(Cardiology). It is highly mentionable that he is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC) and a Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI). Dr. B M Goyal has great excellence in the journey of their career and currently, he is the Director of Cardiac Sciences of Apex Group of Hospitals. With the charge of Directorship, he is also the HOD and Chief Interventional Cardiology at Apex Hospital, Jaipur.
His interest opens to a vast field in interventional cardiology which is an advanced technique to cure patients.He is well known for his achievements in complex surgeries and is also recognized for critical and complex surgery successes. Till now he has completed 1000+ complex and critical surgeries and not only this he is also well renowned for the best patient care. Patients are always satisfied with the post-surgical recovery and treatment provided and not only this patient is also satisfied that within a short span of time under Dr. B M Goyal's guidance they can return to normal life and can make full recovery..
- Interventional Cardiologist
- MBBS: SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, 2004.
- MD (General Medicine): SP Medical College, Bikaner, 2008.
- DM (Cardiology): SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur, 2013
- FACC: Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, USA
- FSCAI: Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, USA
- Associate member of Indian College of Cardiology
- Associate member of ESC
- Member of Jaipur Medical Association
- Peripheral Vascular
- ICD, 2D ECHO
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Peripheral Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- CRT-D, TMT AND Holter